Iceland Is A Unique Country With A Vibrant Cultural And Creative Community.
We Understand The Value Of Culture And Creativity And We Have Been Able To Make People
Experience It In A New Way
Creative Iceland is the home of cultural and creative activities. We are the only ones specializing in "creative tourism", a new and different form for travelers to experience Iceland: participating in workshops, classes, walks to a mix of them.
You will have with us a single stop to access a diverse range of authentic activities
We have created activities and have built a network of partners ranging from individuals, small businesses and institutions which allow us to open Iceland´s cultural and creative community to the world.
There are different ways you could offer cultural and creative activities to individuals and groups. Cultural and Creative Iceland as:
- Creative itinerary
- Creative city break
- Combined with other well-known classic activities (travelers can experience Iceland with “all the senses”).
Here are few examples of what other activities you can book:
- Painting and sketching workshops
- Art galleries and museums walk
- Reykjavik literary walk
- Cooking class and Icelandic beer tasting
- Small brewery visit
- And much more
- Travelers can either join other participants or make a private booking. All activities are also available for group booking.
- Group booking gives you the flexibility to book the activities on any day.
- Activities can last between 2 and 6 hours.
- Some, such as the Slow Food Golden Circle, combine the well-known classic attractions with the unique view of a local food expert.